Why Do Adults want Braces?
Adult orthodontic patients discover that dramatic improvements in apperance and dental health are quickly obtained due to incredible advancements in tooth movement. We finish most our of adult cases in 12-14 months with excellent stability and esthetics.
Braces are not just for children! Our adult patients represent a wide range of issues from orthodontic relapse to missing teeth and TMJ symptoms. Orthodontic treatment is becoming more main stream and many esthetic options make the process nearly invisible. Twenty percent of our practice consists of adult patients due to advanced techniques and minimal discomfort.
Dr. Panucci and Dr. Jackfert offer the following to their patients:
- A separate Adult Treatment Room for patients who prefer privacy
- Clear brackets in additon to the traditional stainless
- Invisalign (clear aligner trays)
- Retainer treatment for minor tooth movement
- Braces on six upper and six lower teeth only (limited treatment goals)
- An office professional and specialized in all aspects: technically proficient clinical assistants, on-time appointments, and a friendly team
Please contact our office to schedule an appointment to discuss your options! We understand that you have a busy schedule, and we will work with you to make sure each office visit is as convenient as possible.